What we provide...
After comprehensive evaluation of each patient, our office will offer individualized treatment options which may include acupuncture, chiropractic, sports medicine, physiotherapy, therapeutic massage, reflexology, herbal medicine as well as referral to specialists or imaging services, if necessary. Decision making is shared between you and provider at all levels with appropriate counseling regarding rehabilitation and realistic expectations.
Our office provides a comprehensive body composition analysis through Inbody 570, one of the most innovative solutions for detoxification,
weight management, metabolic syndrome or any chronic illnesses.
Our office offers comprehensive diagnosis and treatment options in :
• Spine - back pain, neck pain, herniated disc, spinal stenosis, sciatica, scoliosis, spondylolisthesis
• Joint - shoulder, knee, hip, ankle, elbow, wrist joint conditions
• Pain - tendinitis, bursitis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, muscle, ligament
• Women's Health - Infertility, PMS, post-menopause, genecological conditions
In addition to spine care and pain management, our office also specializes in the following conditions:
• Sports Injuries
• Auto Injuries
• Personal Injuries
• Post-operative Care
• Stroke Recovery
• Bell's Palsy
• Pain during pregnancy
• Circulatory issues
• Diabetes Neuropathy
• Women's Health
• Men's Health
In an official report from the World Health Organization (WHO), acupuncture and chiropractic have been shown effective for:
• Dental Pain
• Temporomandibular (TMJ) dysfunction
• Nausea and vomiting
• allergic rhinitis, including hay fever
• dysmenorrhea (painful menstruation)
• acute and chronic gastritis/ulcer
For nutritional supplements, please visit cornerstoneacu.metagenics.com for more information.
Massage & Reflexology